Faculty of LAW was Established & Governed by Harish Chandra Ram Kali Charitable Trust ( ISO 9001:2008 & 14001:2004 certified) Approved by Bar Council of India and Affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University Meerut.
Courses: LLB (3 Yr)
Eligibility for admission in LLB:
To be eligible for admission in the LL.B-3 Year Degree Program, the Candidate should:
a) Have passed Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized College/University, having
secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General Category, 42% for OBC Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST
b) Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.
c) Age ( As per C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms)
Note: All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Xerox & self attested)
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate(Xerox & self attested)
- Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) Mark sheet-1st, 2nd & 3rd Year
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) If any
- Ten passport size recent photograph
- Migration Certificate (if required)
- Aadhar ID