LL.B (3 Years)
To be eligible for admission in the LL.B-3 Year Degree Program, the Candidate should:
(a) Have passed Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized College/University, having
secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General Category, 42%in OBC Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST
(b) Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.
(c) Age ( As per C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms)
Note: All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF PERSONAL INTERVIEW FOR LL.B-3 YEAR COURSE:
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Xerox & self attested)
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate(Xerox & self attested)
- Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) Marksheet-1st, 2nd & 3rd Yea
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) if any
- Seven passport size recent photograph
- Migration Certificate (if required)
- Adhar Card